The Soft Liner Alternative
Soft Liners are made of a medical grade soft polymer which is attached to the hard plastic base of your dentures. They act as a shock absorbing cushion between the denture base and your gums providing greater comfort while chewing. Soft liners can be applied to new dentures, old dentures and when relining or rebasing dentures.
Permanent soft liners provide comfort and relief for individuals with:
- Receding or nearly at gum tissues which are sensitive to pressure
- Chronically sore gum tissue
- Gums with thin tissue over bony areas
Advantages Of Soft Liners
- There have been over 20 Years of advancement in the quality and resilience of soft liners
- Increased comfort during chewing and daily wear
- Soft liners materials are easily tolerated and benefit most users
- Soft liners have an average life expectancy of 2-4 years providing good value
Care And Maintenance Of Soft Liners
Soft liners require home care and cleaning to maintain their vitality. Vladimir Borozdov as a denturist will provide you with instructions and education on how to properly care for your soft liners.